Print this one page and bring it to your first session:
Welcome to Heart's Content Healing!
I love to help people reduce stress and pain and develop a sense of inspiration and well being in their lives. A graduate of the 1,000 hour program at The Finger Lakes School of Massage in Ithaca, I am also trained in Associative Awareness Technique, Educational Kinesiolgy for Mind-Body Integration, Cranial Sacral Therapy, Nerve Mobilization and am attuned in the Usui Reiki system. I have in-depth human anatomy training and pursue learning from a place of personal and professional inspiration. I bring a body of information and a connection to intuition to my work and appreciate having work that I love. My clients enjoy my approach to bodywork and movement therapy and report that their physical complaints are addressed in a way that is precise and specific within the context of an over-all relaxing session.
I look forward to meeting you!
- Feels GREAT!
- Alleviates low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles and relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety and increase productivity.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
"To invest in self renewal in the midst of a busy schedule is an act of bravery and an essential component of a healthy life...you can't pour from an empty cup..." ~J.C.G.